Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's now official. Signal To Noise resumes broadcasting on KKFI starting June 18th from 1 to 3 pm. I'll hold down this slot on Sundays for the foreseeable future. Got the first show and second show "in the can" so to speak, so you'll be able to see what my hand-scrawled playlists look like each week. I'll post up a couple of the Saturday show playlists on the www.signaltonoisekkfi.com page. There are also some photos up from my trip to Southbysouthwest in March of this year. The show was actually supposed to start on June 11th, but Caroline and I will be out of town seeing Bruce Springsteen in Des Moines that weekend. Thanks to Linda Wilson and the KKFI Board for making this happen. I will try and actually publicize the show's return and see if the KC Star or the Pitch will help promote it. I also did a new promo for the show which has "guest appearances" from Frank Zappa, William S. Burroughs, and Bill Hicks. You'll be hearing it soon on KKFI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home