Monday, March 05, 2007

Band Auction

First, sorry about the lack of a picture. For some reason, AOL would not let me post up a cool shot of Ray Wylie Hubbard. Second, this coming Sunday will be the KKFI band auction. I have three artists who will be on the show: Amy Sala, Brion Leftwitch, and a Lawrence band, Distance To Empty. If you'd like to hire a band or artist at discount prices for your block party, kegger, wedding party, whatever, here's your chance to call in and hire a band yourself--you don't even need an agent... The Sunday after that, the 18th, I'll be winding up SXSW in Austin, Texas, so Harry will be at the helm. Harry and I will both do a comedy show when I get back at some point. We have the fund drive the first Sunday I'm back, so remember that we need your support at that time, too. I will try and blog from SXSW and post up some photos when I get back. I'm sure Caroline will take out the ones I'd rather not show the public first.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home